Sunday, January 20, 2008

Oh, my back!

Here in our silly little town, we have a super annoying radio commercial in which this guy screams "Ohhhh, my back". Well, that's how I feel. I have been completely bed or couch ridden for two days. My lowerback is completely seized up. Oh, the misery. It's really making me GRUMPY


In other news, the Hannah Montana concert was SUPER! We had the best time. Although, I'm a little worried about sweet little Miley Cyrus. She is getting a little flashy, a little mature. Gone are her sweet little tween outfits, replaced with low cut, strapless dresses, and barely butt covering dresses. Please Billy Ray and ex-Hooter's waitress mama whose name I don't know, don't let her grow up so fast. I know she's paying the bills and all, but keep her young a little longer. Please, the mama of this 7 year old is tired of explaining teen pregnancy. So tired.


That being said, we had a wonderful time. I found myself cheering and dancing as much as the little girls. Here are a few pictures, check out the purple hair.


For only $3.99 and a quick trip the Sally Beauty Supply, you too can have purple rock star hair.

No comments: