Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm Back...

Wow, I really suck at blogging! Well, a lot has happened in the last six months. The kids are both growing like weeds…especially their feet. I think both of them may have to special order shoes by the time they are adults! Phillip is a full fledged toddler. He runs, plays, talks, and absorbs everything like a little sponge! He is learning to identify his colors right now, and it’s quite adorable. Wellow (yellow) is his favorite. Whenever he has crayons, he immediately takes out the wellow and hides it.

Olivia is excited about starting 5th grade! How did this happen, she was just a baby! She just went to camp for the first time last week. She had a blast. When I picked her up, she said “Mom, I don’t want to hurt your feelings…but I didn’t miss you one bit!” Ha! Poor mom, she’s just not cool anymore. She is planning on spending a week with her grandparents in Louisiana before school starts. Maybe she will miss me then. She is almost 5’ feet tall and beautiful, if I do say so myself!

Mike and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary in April and our 14 year “date-iversary” in June. In April, he and I went to Florida for a week. It was bliss. We slept late, went wherever we wanted, laid around on the beach, and ate like pigs. It was so much fun! I went deep sea fishing for the first time ever! It was a blast.

Well, I would like to say that I will be back soon, but you never know. Hope everyone is having a great summer!



Olivia getting ready to leave for camp

Phillip on Easter. He bit through his top lip three days earlier :(



Mike & I deep sea fishing!

No comments: