Friday, April 11, 2008

Thursday Night TV, how I've missed you

Well, after months of misery, I finally got to watch a BRAND NEW episode of The Office last night. It did not disappoint. I don't know if it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen or if I was just so glad it was bad, but I laughed aloud the whole time.

A few of my favorite parts include: The fake Friday night overtime, Jan's office & workspace, Michael's bench he sleeps on, the tripod in the bedroom, Jim trying to leave the party, with or without Pam, and Dwight's babysitter.

Oh, I am laughing now, I am so tickled. Thank you writers, thank you for giving so much :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You know, I think they shot themselves in the foot with this whole strike. I have been waiting for Grey's to come back on and now, I would rather watch HGTV and food network! They were therr when I needed distraction. All I know is that when the shows do come trickling back in the next few weeks, they better be good! Thanks for coming by earlier!